Help restore Balance to Your Body
"Among the oldest healing practices in the world to treat pain and correct imbalances in the flow of qi."
Acupuncture has been practiced in China and other Asian countries for thousands of years, as a way to promote and help restore the balancing flow of energy, also known as qi, by stimulation of anatomical locations on or under the skin, using a variety of techniques. The most common technique involves penetrating the skin with thin, solid, metallic needles that are manipulated by the hands or by electrical stimulation.
Although Acupuncture is known for its drug-free effectiveness in treating various chronic pain, it can also alleviate:
- Emotional and psychological disorders: Stress, depression and anxiety
- Respiratory disorders: Sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections
- Gastrointestinal conditions: Food allergies, ulcers, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, intestinal weakness, anorexia and gastritis
- Neuromusculoskeletal conditions: Arthritis, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness, and neck/shoulder pain
- Other disorders: Migrains, menstrual irregularities, allergies, and more
The mission of our office and team is to help you restore balance and achieve ultimate health and well-being. Give us a call and find out if Acupuncture is right for you.
Since the exterior is represented by the interior, Virginia will first select body points to balance the body based on the tongue and pulse diagnosis. After that, she will start inserting needles into specific acu-points on the face and along the wrinkle grooves. The idea is to promote circulation and create a micro-injury. As a result, the body will recognize the injury and naturally fill it with collagen and elastin. This process is likely to result in a reduction of forehead lines, frown lines, crow's feet, lip and chin lines, swelling, sagging eyelids, and an increased elasticity and natural glow.
Virginia is also available to provide micro-needling with a derma roller. This could be an add-on or a separate service. We can sell packages of 6-8 treatments.
|One Session - $250
||Six Sessions - $1,200
Eight Sessions - $1,400
|Ten Sessions - $1,500