Help restore Balance to Your Body
"Among the oldest healing practices in the world to treat pain and correct imbalances in the flow of qi."
Acupuncture has been practiced in China and other Asian countries for thousands of years, as a way to promote and help restore the balancing flow of energy, also known as qi, by stimulation of anatomical locations on or under the skin, using a variety of techniques. The most common technique involves penetrating the skin with thin, solid, metallic needles that are manipulated by the hands or by electrical stimulation.
Although Acupuncture is known for its drug-free effectiveness in treating various chronic pain, it can also alleviate:
- Emotional and psychological disorders: Stress, depression and anxiety
- Respiratory disorders: Sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis, asthma, recurrent chest infections
- Gastrointestinal conditions: Food allergies, ulcers, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, intestinal weakness, anorexia and gastritis
- Neuromusculoskeletal conditions: Arthritis, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness, and neck/shoulder pain
- Other disorders: Migrains, menstrual irregularities, allergies, and more
The mission of our office and team is to help you restore balance and achieve ultimate health and well-being. Give us a call and find out if Acupuncture is right for you.